The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions govern your access to and use of the Website. By accessing and using the Website you agree that you have read and accept these terms and conditions and that they shall apply to your use. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, please leave the Website.
1. This Website is operated by the Burningham & Brown Solicitors
2. We reserve the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. Through the Website you may gain access to the products and services of Burningham & Brown Solicitors and its subsidiaries. In addition to these terms and conditions the provision of such products and services will be governed by such additional terms and conditions as you may be made aware of at the time of ordering.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Burningham & Brown Solicitors are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Burningham & Brown Solicitors be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. Copyright Restrictions (1): commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Burningham & Brown Solicitors . Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Burningham & Brown Solicitors to use any item displayed.
6. Copyright Restrictions (2): documents (not interactive applications) downloaded from the Publications and Downloads sections of this site may be used for personal use only. This does not extend to other documents and images contained herein for which all rights are reserved. Permission must be requested from the copyright holders prior to copying or other use of the content.
7. Burningham & Brown Solicitors takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites linked to this site are owned and operated by third parties over which Burningham & Brown Solicitors has no control. The inclusion of links to other websites should not be considered an unqualified endorsement of the content of the sites operated by third parties. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
13-02-2019 - Admin
Sarah Loveless, who is one of our Partners, is running the 2019 London Marathon for CLIC Sargent. CLIC Sargent fights tirelessly to stop cancer destroying young lives and can help two thirds of children who are diagnosed with cancer, but wants to go even further and needs our help to do that....
06-02-2019 - Admin
As the impact of Brexit is looking more and more uncertain it follows that there may be financial pressures not only on the family but also on family assets. Such issues usually occur at the worst possible time in terms of finances and the possibility of liquidating such funds. At this time common sense is required and good professional advice should be sought to help those that are directly affected by the possible pending change in circumstances....
We’re fully accredited with The Law Society and other organisations